3 May 2013

Pet Session - Day in the Life of Riley & Lexi by Britt Croft Photography

We are so happy to be able to share this truly amazing work by Britt Croft Photography with you. From the first moment we saw it featured on her own blog we fell in love with the utterly amazing photography, Brittani's beautiful Labradors', pet horses and her lifestyle too! The way she has captured winter on her farm is so very inspiring and the details she includes such as plants and trees at the time really help to create an atmosphere. You can also see Brittani's Fluffy Friends feature { here } for more wonderful photographs of her super synchronized Labradors' Riley & Lexi! It's not to be missed! Now we'll hand over to Brittani who tells us more about the session...


"The off season is typically the time of the year photographers are honing in on their skills, developing a marketing plan for the year, trying new things, and resetting their creativity. It had been quite a while since I'd picked up my camera just for fun, so always encouraged by my active yellow labs, Riley and Lexi, I decided to take a nice leisurely stroll around our farm one evening and simply just shoot for me, and for them."


 "I hadn't taken pictures of my own dogs in so long, so what better time? When it was all said and done, I was so in love with the end product because it was the first time in a long time I'd shot without an agenda. I shot from my heart, I allowed my dogs to just explore and be themselves, and the images felt so refreshing and authentic."


With Thanks to Britt Croft Photography for sharing her
beautiful work and a glimpse of her life with us!

Fore more features starring Britt Croft Photography go { here }


To see more of Brittani's outstanding portfolio of work
head on over to www.brittcroftblog.com


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...