2 Jan 2014

Instagram Friends | Border Nerd | Aki Yamaguci

I get so excited to see the latest photos from Border Nerd on my Instagram feed! They are always completely adorable, touching and artistic. The lady behind Border Nerd is the beautiful Aki Yamaguci and her stunning dogs are Jazzy and Cooper. Aki's dogs are both retired search and rescue dogs and registered therapy dogs too! As if that wasn't amazing enough, Aki is passionate about rescuing, fostering, adoption and senior dogs.

Having enjoyed Aki, Jazzy and Cooper on Instagram, I popped over to her blog Capture the Angels : Just Me, My Camera and My Border Collie which is a beautiful diary of her adventures with her furry companions - and a recommended read ( of course with plenty of photos too ).
Follow Aki and her beautiful companions Jazzy & Copper on Instagram { here }
Photography by Bordernerd | Aki Yamaguci

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Catharine for this post. I love your blog and the new design! I'll see you on IG world! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...